quinta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2008

My Fuel is the Feeling


By now I’d be about to graduate as an international business man
Or I could attempted more classes and soon become a journalist
A great one indeed
Or last but not least an exceptional architect
I trust in my skills
Don’t expect from me to follow an ordinary path
My fuel is the feeling
I can stop here and start a brand new universe quickly
As fast as a jet plane
That’s how I’m
For some I break traditions
Sometimes my tries, are outside the lines
Well I’m young
I’ve got an endless soul, strong and weak at the same time
And I think for the first time I’m proud of it
So I’m gonna stand for myself
And keep searching for my ideal of state of mind
As Mr. Mayer said before:
“Someday I'll be something much more
Cause I'm bigger than my body gives me credit for”

Yes, I’m bigger than my body....

4 comentários:

Ingryd disse...

ai que lindo Felipe!!!!

eu chorei confesso...

o pior é eu tb sou maior do q meu corpo parece ser...


(mas me da uma trabalheira ler seus textos lindos em ingles...) uhauha

ok , vou postar!

bjos

Ingryd disse...

pronto postei!

Unknown disse...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh eu tava ouvindo essa música ontem!

Mari M disse...

always mr mayer....
se bem...que mr vargas ta superando ultimamente!!!!
q orgulhooooooooo
amoamoamo

let it breathe