quarta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2008

Some thoughts

The eternal search for happiness,
What’s happiness after all?!
To be happy, are we must follow a restrict rule, rigid, decided for “I don’t know who” before?
Do I need to rely on something, a special stone, or anything like that?
Can I find happiness in a special place; can I buy it on a sale?
When I was a child, these worries and doubts didn’t exist, I was there, just living, crashing my mini cars, running and messing around. There was happiness I believe.
Unfortunately soon or later, we lost the grace once had when young.
I’ve got these questions and no theories about. Ideas only.
But for certain it’s a subjective matter.
There’s no right or wrong answer for that.

2 comentários:

Ingryd disse...

muito bom ter vc de volta!

muito bom!

Mari M disse...

oh my dear, the answers may come...

luv
ma back in business